1980s Black Polka Dot Ruffle Jumpsuit by Susan Tudor / Small / Medium
Amazing 1980s / 1990s jumpsuit
- lightweight polyester
- Semi-sheer wrap bodice in contrasting floral print
- Accordion pleat ruffled collar
- Balloon 3/4 sleeves in polka dot print
- Stretchy tucked waistband
- Wide leg black pants
- Button at back of neck with keyhole
- Shoulder pads (easily removed, tacked in)
- Label: Made in the U.S.A. By Susan Tudor. 100% polyester. Hand wash cool, line dry.
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.