1980s Sequin and Beaded Silk Floral Party Blouse Small / Medium
Fabulous vintage 1980s sequins and beaded silk short sleeve blouse
- Purple, pink and teal sequin flowers and green leaves outlined in black beads on a black sequin background sewn on silk
- V-neck and sleeves trimmed in matching black beads
- Large shoulder pads are easily removable if that’s not your style
- Irregular bottom hem follows the leaf design
- Lined in black polyester
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure at top
- Label: Sténay. Made in India. Excellent vintage condition.
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.