1961 Enid Collins "Cock O The Walk" Handmade Embellished Rooster Wood Box Bag
Wonderfully whimsical purse handmade by Enid Collins
- Wooden rectangular box purse
- Front of purse is hand-painted with a rooster and sun design, embellished with rhinestones and gold-toned metal pieces
- Signed on the front: "Cock 'O' The Walk, EC"
- U-shaped black handle and brown leather trim with gold-tone locking clasp on top
- Unlined interior signed: "the Original Box bag by Collins of Texas. Hand-decorated for You! Copyright 1961 Enid Collins"
- Small circular mirror in center
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.