1960s Embroidered Organza Wedding Gown / Extra Small
Dreamy 1960s wedding gown
- Champagne / off-white floral embroidered organza over taffeta lining
- Wide scoop neckline trimmed in embroidered ruffles
- Short oversized embroidered organza puff sleeves
- Fitted waist
- Floor length skirt with additional layer of chiffon between the organza top layer and taffeta lining
- Back nylon zipper with hook-and-eye closure at top
Label: House of Bianchi, New York, Boston. Dry clean only.
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.