1960s Mod Floral Play Suit / Swim Dress / Small / Medium
Adorable 1960s playsuit
- Originally this would likely have been a matching set with shorts or panties underneath; this is only the top/dress portion
- Ribbed blue, green, white, yellow, and purple mod floral print (feels like cotton-blend)
- Wide adjustable straps attach at back with pearly plastic buttons
- Braided white cotton robe belt ties at front of waist
- Smocked side panels for stretch
- Molded foam cups with mesh insert in the center and elastic band underneath
- Back nylon zipper with comfort panel in back, snaps at top
- Pleated mini skirt
- No label
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.