1950s Green and Black Abstract Paisley Print Smocked One Piece Swimsuit / Medium
Amazing 1950s swimsuit
- Green, yellow, white, blue, and black abstract dot/ floral / paisley print fabric (feels like cotton)
- Skinny halter top straps tie behind neck
- Sweetheart neckline with black ruffle trim
- Bust lined with a second layer of cotton and paper-like fabric
- Vertical ruching on torso backed with elastic for stretch
- Horizontal smocking on back and sides creates a bubble-like shape
- Full coverage bottom
-Label: Made in California
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.