1950s / 60s White Wicker Seashell Box Purse
Charming c.1950s-60s box purse
- White vinyl woven wicker body with gold ricrac trim
- Two U-shaped wicker-wrapped handles with gold-toned metal hardware
- Secures with gold-toned locking metal clasp on top
- Entire front of purse is decorated with gold-painted seashells, starfish, seahorse, and flora and fauna, covered in clear plastic vinyl
- White plastic "feet" on bottom
- White vinyl lining with one pocket
Label: Made in Hong Kong
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.