1970s Black and White Check Wool and Faux Fur Coat / Extra Large / Tall
Gorgeous 1970s coat by Lane Bryant Tall Shop
- Warm, heavy-weight black and white check wool lined with fuzzy, soft, black faux fur
- Notched collar with faux fur trim
- Double breasted with large black plastic buttons
- Two slash pockets with decorative pocket flaps
- Long sleeves lined with black silky fabric
- Label: Tall Over 5'7" Shop, A Lane Bryant Division
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.