1980s Black Quilted Shirt Dress by Koos Van Den Akker / Medium
Beautiful 1980s Koos Van Den Akker dress
- Soft, mid-weight black cotton
- Quilted bib with polka dot, windowpane, and floral mixed prints
- Short notched standing collar
- Small black plastic buttons all the way down the front
- Puffy long balloon sleeves with matching button on cuffs
- Two patch pockets at hips
- Lovely pleated detail at back of neck
Label: Koos Koos Van Den Akker, New York
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.