1970s Black Sequin Disco Goddess Gown by Estevez / Small / Medium
Amazing c.1970s-80s disco dress by esteemed Cuban designer Luis Estévez
- Lightweight black crepe fabric (feels like polyester; no fabric tag) elegantly gathered at the left shoulder and draped asymmetrically over maxi dress of the same material
- Black sequin V-neck and long sleeves
- 16" slit on left side of dress
- Puffed shoulders with small shoulder pads
- Fabric-covered buttons and loops at wrists
- Zips up the back on the right side with hook-and-loop closure at top
- Snaps underneath shoulders secure to bra straps
Label: Estévez. Professionally dry clean only.
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.