1970s Boho Floral Embroidered Silk Maxi Dress / Extra Small
Dreamy 1970s maxi dress--perfect for a wedding!
- Ivory silk chiffon floats over ivory taffeta
- V-neck trimmed with ruffles
- Blue, green, pink and orange floral embroidered belt (attached at back of waist)
- Long sleeves with ruffled cuffs and embroidered trim; snap closure at wrists
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure at top and at back of waist
- ILGWU label
- True color closest to the image of the dress on the mannequin
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.