1980s Avant Garde Batwing Party Dress / Small / Medium
Chic 1980s formal dress
- Beautifully draped off-white crepe triacetate and polyester fabric
- Cowl neck with inset satin V-shaped panel
- Pleated shoulders
- Dramatic batwing 3/4 length sleeves
- Tapers to a fitted satin panel just below hips
- Kick pleat
- Back nylon zipper with hook-and-eye closure at back of neck
- Label: Daymore Couture, Paris, Montreal, New York. 73% triacetate, 27% polyester. Made in Canada.
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.