1970s Embroidered Lace Ruffle Wedding Gown / Extra Small
Gorgeous 1970s wedding gown
- White sheer synthetic chiffon over off-white synthetic taffeta
- Lace mock neck
- Sheer bodice scattered with embroidered flowers with sequin centers over sweetheart neckline
- Long balloon sleeves with floral embroidery and pleated and lace cuffs (two snaps at wrists)
- Empire waist
- Lace and pleated hem backed with tulle
- Dramatic long train with lace ruffled bustle; can be hooked at waist with three hook-and-eye closures covered by flower appliqués
- Back nylon zipper with two hook-and-eye closures at back of neck
- No label
View measurement guide
With vintage garments, you can't rely on the original size tag (if it even exists)! We recommend comparing our measurements of a garment to the measurements of one of your own favorite garments to ensure a proper fit.
We measure each garment flat in inches as follows:
Bust: measured armpit to armpit and doubled
Waist: measured at the natural waist and doubled
Hips: measured at the lowest/fullest part of the hip and doubled
Garment Length: measured from the shoulder down to the hem
Shoulder to shoulder: measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
Sleeve length: measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff
Rise: measured from the crotch seam to the waist
Inseam: measured from the crotch seam to the hem
Orders are processed and shipped from our studio in 1-2 days, Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped via USPS. You may select a USPS delivery service at checkout.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in-store or online, so please review the item descriptions (particularly measurements and condition) carefully before purchasing.